Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WIW I'll cry if I want to!

WIW is here again... and has come and gone with no change. Bleh. Thank goodness my appt with Fuzz is tomorrow, because I have got to get over this hump!! It's driving me crazy. Even though I'm close to their goal for me, I'm just not ready to settle. I've still got a ways to go in my opinion!

I'm not sure what he'll say, whether he'll think we need to add more fluid to the band or take some out.. but one way or the other, something's going to change, by gosh! My coworker had her surgery yesterday morning, first thing! I am so excited for her. I don't many people are nearly as enthusiastic or get as excited as I do about things... but this is huge to me and I am ecstatic for her!

I know I said I wasn't going to get personal in this blog anymore, but there's so much on my heart and on my mind that I just have to get out before I explode (oh wait.. that just happened.. in my car.. on my lunch break.. I screamed until I felt a little better... I could go for more.)

My job is taking it's toll on me this week.. not that I don't still love the position I'm in, it's just the nitty gritty that gets to me.. the incessant phone calls and the "gimme gimme gimme" attitude of the clients who are, ironically, fortunate enough to get energy assistance checks. Some people don't qualify for various reasons, but the ones who do have taken entitlement to a whole new level. I was warned of this, but my gosh.. they're vultures I tell you! People never cease to amaze me. Even in the line of work I'm in and even though I studied sociology, people still find ways to lower my faith in society.

I'm not surprised that the one person that I thought could, in no way shape or form, ever hurt me any more than they already have, found a way to do so. This wouldn't be surprising to most everyone in my life, but it came in the form that it always does, only this time, it was a little too close to home. Ha. I just hate the fact that I am soo naive when it comes to who I associate with, but I'll tell you one thing, it's really hard to make me mad, and as Ash W would put it: Don't wake her up. Don't talk to a guy she likes or has dated. She knows me too well ;) But I'm just sayin.. do people even think before they act these days? They keep secrets from you to spare your feelings, but they have to know that the bomb is eventually going to explode, and when it does, they can't expect it to just dissipate immediately. I'm rambling. I'm going to save this topic for my bff and roommate tonight.

Speaking of my roommate! I have a new one! And she's sweet as molasses, but just as quick witted and fiesty as I am. Two peas in a pod. I just lovee Ms. Annie, and the fact that I get to see Bahnie's kids every once in a while when she's working and brings them over! Neither of us can cook, but we've got sloppy joes down like pros.

Life is slowing down some, which I like. I think all my rowdy friends have settled down, and I'm quite content with that. I'm facing a lot of uphill battles right now, so my social life definitely needs to be on the back burner anyway.

I may post more after my appt tomorrow.. depending on my mood... right now I am just processing and dealing with things as they come.. which isn't always easy! I hate to be a debbie downer so I'm just going to gather up my tears, put 'em in my pocket, save 'em for a time when I'm really gonna need 'em.. as the Band Perry would so eloquently put it.

le sigh...

NMW,

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment