Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Plateu No Mo!

Finally! The plateu is overrr! I dropped 2 pounds this week! Yayayay! 191 now :) I'm soo close to being out of the 190s and I know it's going to drive me crazy til I get there.

Last Friday I had another follow up appointment with Fuzz and I also met with Amber. They were very encouraging and even though I got down on myself for only having lost 4 pounds since last month, they said that was great and perfectly normal. Fuzz said a pound a week is healthy, so that's what I'm going to stick with. Amber says I'm doing great eating wise and whatnot. I've started my protein shakes again and hopefully that will help kickstart things as well!

If I lose a pound a week, I'll be at their goal for me in like... 6 & 1/2 months.. so that's pretty exciting. That would be their long term goal for me, definitely not 1 year post-op goal, buttt... I'm pretty determined. And I'm getting a lot of my motivation back, as I've been somewhat depressed lately and letting failing relationships get me down.. I'll write more later, I'm just not having a very good day today! <3

None the less,

NMW <3

No comments:

Post a Comment