Wednesday, June 2, 2010

200s are soo last week!

Yayayayayay! I'm a happy bandster this Weigh In Wednesday!

I am officially UNDER 200! Hollaaaa!
I weighed again this morning just to make sure I was still under... yep! 199 :) I've lost 2.5 pounds since last week - hey hey heyyyy!

Totals:
Since last summer I've lost 46 pounds - wow!
Since surgery - 26 pounds - wow wow!

According to lapband.com I'm 42% of the way to my personal goal (140 pounds) so since I've made it under 200, my new goal is to be 50% closer to my personal goal weight of 140! Which means... I'll be at 50% in 6 pounds! Omg! That will be a huge milestone and I'll be just as proud of myself as I was when I got under 200!

I have love love lovedddd going to the YMCA! It's so much easier than I thought it would be and I realize now that no one really cares what you're doing. The only reason they're looking at you is because you happen to be in their range of view while they're focusing on what they're doing. Well, thats the case for me anyway. I could care less what anyone else is doing, I'm too busy doing my routine!

And omg, that routine is starting to BURNNNN. Lauren set my reps at 8-12, so I've been doing 12. I'll step it up to 15 soon, but maybe not til next week, cause my arms are not used to this at all! I'm so glad they're finally getting some strenth - everyone keeps telling me my butt is getting firmer and/or disappearing :) I love itttt! I eat up the compliments but my head never gets too big because I just think about all the hard work I've done to get this far, and I wonder why the hell it took me so long to get a hold of my life!

And I really feel a difference. It's just easier to do things, and losing weight is happening faster. Everything is starting to click... I've always been great at making excuses as to why I couldn't do things such as... workout... but in just a week's time, I'm already getting addicted to it. Even though I know it's gonna burn or it's gonna hurt, I still go! And I keep going! And I haven't gotten to the point where I like going by myself yet, but I know I will, soon. Maybe that will be my goal for next week - to have gone to the Y by myself atleast once! Mom came with me last night which was awesome - just to have her see what I've been up to and what I'm doing, I could tell she was proud of me :)

I'm "supposed" to go atleast 4x/wk. So far this week I've gone, Mon, Tues, and plan on going tonight. I def need to take a break tomorrow night, or I'll wear myself out, and that's no bueno!

Ahh my 2nd follow up appt/fill with Fuzz is tomorrow! I am SOOO excited! I can't wait to get another fill b/c dang - I need it! I get hungry early in the day, and they had said not to eat until I'm hungry.. but I've felt it get progressively earlier like everyday! I also have this weird pain in my right side, and a small lump - gonna find out what that might be... maybe a cyst? maybe a muscle? Hahah. Hopefully I can get some answers on that! Not sure how many CC's they'll put in, hopefully everything will go well.

I'm so proud of myself for reaching and doubling their goal for me!!! They wanted me to lose 4 pounds - I lost 8 :) yay!!!

Today we're officially 17 days away from the proposed arrival of Jen & Jay's bundle of joy, my little monkey, Graham Weaver! Yayayay! Anytime after this Friday he'll be fully cooked and ready to make his grand entrance, but we all hope he just comes on his own! I've been so worried about Jen because she's had elevated BP and lots of swelling - but only in her feet which I think is good! We also got the news that he is not a "monster" baby the way he's measuring, so that's a relief, especially for her :)
She's been on modified bedrest for about a month, but was able to go to the movies with me, Holly & Magan to see Sex & The City 2 (wait for redbox...) and to Carol & Steve's beautiful wedding on Saturday! So that was fun! It's so sweet to see Jay talk about when the baby comes and joke about what he will and will not film, etc. He's just going to be the cutest daddy everrrr! Ah, and Jen's going to be an ah-mazing Mommy. She's a natural! I can't wait to get my hands on that little boy, if you can't tell!

I'll try to update tomorrow with all of the info from my appt with Fuzz!
And I may edit this later, because it's kinda wizzeak!

NMW <3

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Becky! You are doing so well and I absolutely LOVE your enthusiasm! Keep it up! Exercise will definitely be the key for long-term success, so I'm glad to see you enjoy it! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for you, Becky! I'm so glad you were at the wedding to celebrate with us, and I'm now (along with you!) eagerly awaiting the arrival of our sweet baby Graham--Won't he be the cutest baby ever??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Molly!!! You've been more than an inspiration through all of this - I couldn't be more happy for you and all the success you have had - you look soo amazing and you inspire me so much :)

    And thank you Carol!! I was just telling Mom on Saturday how glad I was that y'all were going to make it home from your honeymoon before Graham's arrival - now if only she can enjoy atleast a couple days of her girls trip at Pawley's we'll be set! :) Y'all are just the cutest grandmothers ever!

    ReplyDelete