Wednesday, June 30, 2010

W.I.W. :)

Hey hey heyyyy,
It's weigh in Wednesday! And I'm happyyyy to report that my weight this morning was 193!! Woohooooo! Finally 3 pounds in a week!!! How exciting! :)

Current weight: 193
Since last summer I've lost: 52 pounds! Wow!
Since surgery: 32! Go Becky! Go Becky Go!

Recently my confidence has been astounding. Just what I need, and with good reason! For so long now I've been hiding behind my weight and scared of letting anyone see the true me. Especially guys. And that is exactly why I got myself into the cycle that I did.

But I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm going to truly be the best Becky I can be. Not for anyone else, but for me, for real. I have to remember who's in this. Me. Just me. No one else can lose the weight for me. No one else can have confidence for me. No one else can truly love me like I can. No one can feel the amazing changes that are going on with my body but me. And that is definitely an empowering feeling! I've been hitting the gym hard and working out to the max. I've exceeded even my own expectations, and clearly it's paying off! It feels great to get on the scale and be truly excited!

I made a new bff recently who in just a few days time has taught me a lot about life and living it to the fullest. He's battling cancer at the moment, but he's never let it stop him. He told me the other day that he could move mountains, and I believe him. I want to have his vigor and his strength for life. He inspires me everyday and even through all that he has going on, he advises me and helps me to see things in the best light possible. He's a great bff! Love ya Z!

Edit: 7/6/10
So.. I deleted all the stuff I said about Brian.. what I said was during a one-sided fight that I created. I wasn't receiving the attention that I thought I needed/wanted and was blind to see all the turmoil that was going on in his part of the world. I may or may not have put many a word/assumption in his mouth and he would have probably been flabergasted had he read all those things I said. Luckily, he doesn't read this, which was proven to me when he didn't utter a word about anything I said! I feel bad for even thinking that those are his thoughts, and even worse for forgetting how many people actually read this blog! Especially my Mother who will now need proof that he's a good guy - as she always should! Mad props to my best friends for being there for me when I cried.. again, and making me laugh til I forgot what I was upset about. And mad props to myself for standing up for myself and letting it be known that I will NOT tolerate getting an attitude from someone who I care about so much and vise versa, because that is not the kind of relationship I want to invest any time/effort in.. that's not what I signed up for and that's not what I'll have. Zero props to whomever took it upon themselves to text Brian and tell them that it would be "in MY best interest for him not to contact me and to ignore me should I contact him... and that I would never see him as just a friend." Oh really? Like we hadn't already established that? Thank you Captain Obvious for relaying that to the man who knows me inside & out and knows full and well that we'll never be "just friends." Really? Please, know your role and stay out of my business. Towards you, I will have an attitude. kthanks. <3


And last but not least, to add to my excitement.... I already posted these on facebook, but this is what this blog is all about! So here are my "biggest loser" pictures!!!

March 2010:


June 2010:




NMW <3

3 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. THIS. BLOG.

    52 POUNDS?! WOWZZZAAAAA. It's all the time at the YMCA, you little gym rat!

    Oh, and beautiful SOMEDAY? PSHHHHH. You don't deserve to feel that way. And beautiful NOW? More PSHHHH. How about BEAUTIFUL ALWAYS. You've always been a hottie and you know it. Finally, I'll leave a quote, because you know how much I love them:

    "Don't repeat chapters, the ending of the story never changes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I couldn't have said it better myself... all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, Wow!! I'm so proud of you!! For way more than the weight loss too! I don't know Erin and Holly, but I like them--and they're smart! Ditto to their comments!! And, you LOOK AWESOME!!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete